Perfection



I've come back to this saying quite a bit lately. Sometimes as woman and mothers I think we feel we need to be perfect (I know I do). It can be down right overwhelming and exhausting at times to try and do everything.  It is easier said than done to just let go of certain things & just do the best that I can.  Just when I think I've mastered that concept I really haven't. To give myself credit though, I am doing better but it still can be a fight @ times.

Ok so perhaps this is not a good comparison but look @ the below perfection in the color coordinated books and closets.  I do have to admit it is a pretty sight & makes me want to go straight to all of my shelves & closets but......why would I want to color coordinate my books right now? That is the last thing I need to strive for @ this time in my life (heaven knows) but I saw this post and it made me think of how I love it when things are perfectly color coordinated.  It must be that perfectionist thing going off in my head again.  Today I will just blog about perfection and then just let it go....AGAIN.


{above image found here via here}

{image via Serena & Lily}










So back to finding part of the million ways to be a good Mom without being perfect.  Wish me luck!  I think I'm going to run with a new motto:

Not being perfect is the new perfection.....{sort of}

Actually something I think about often is how the Savior often makes up the difference & it is only by & through Him that we can become perfect.  In which I can't even begin to express my feelings of deep gratitude & love.