If there ever was something that was so perfect, well then it happened tonight. I took the girls after dinner to pick out a snack to bring to preschool. When we walked out of the store we beheld one of natures biggest miracles...a rainbow...a full rainbow at that. I don't think my evening could have been anymore full itself after experiencing this sight through my daughter's eyes. She was so excited to see a real live rainbow that she started jumping up and down while saying, "This is my very first rainbow I've ever seen...Mommy, it's a real rainbow!"
There were many questions that followed about them, like how many rainbows are there per year, what makes the rainbows & does everybody see them.
I was excited to tell her the story of Noah's Ark among other things the rainbow symbolizes.
How did I get so lucky tonight?
Oh the beauty!