Dear father of my children,
Today I wore a yellow polka dot shirt
to church and then when we got home
I started to make you an egg salad sandwich
and noticed it kind of matched.
I wished it were filet mignon
instead because I know how much you likey.
I will make it up to you with some of my famous
cookies later on. Don't you leave to Alaska
soon anyway....you deserve it. I will miss you
because you are what makes this family hold
tightly together.
Hey remember when we were sad
that we had no kids so we went to Hawaii instead?
Well look @ you now Mr. Daddy. What you are
doing now is bigger than anything else.
Your kids love you and I love & appreciate all
you do even if you.....
ride a girl's bike with black socks and crocs on....and even if.......
you like hanging dead animals up on the wall. That's OK if we don't see eye to eye on this because it still is beautiful just like you....especially when you are with my children and because of that I will let you hang one more (for a lifetime maximum of 2) dead things on the wall. Funny how it started out as only being able to hang one in the garage.
Yep, by the looks of things you definitely need a manly man vacation.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY love muffin!
Love,
Me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's not forget the 1/3 of the reason why I am who I am today.
THE BREAKDOWN
33.333333% - just came the way I came
33.333333% - am who I am because of my Dad
33.333333% - am who I am because of Mom
{estimated percentages}
I hope to have your 33.333333% of who I am be really GREAT so that I can show everybody what an amazing Daddy I have.
I love you so much Dad!
Remember how I said I only liked choc. mustaches? I may just change my mind.
Being that I am the sole author of my blog sometimes I feel it is not an equal opportunity blog. For example lots of pictures of my Dad but not of husbands Dad (husband was a little slow on getting them for me). My Father-in-law is a very special Dad. I look up to him so much. He is a strong, honest, salt of the earth kind of man who raised a mighty fine son. Love you too!