{invisible}

Ever wanted to be invisible?

I have....like when everybody in the house wants to have a party around the throne, if you know what I mean.  That is when I wish I were invisible because there should some places where only one person goes at a time.

Apparently my little girl wanted to be invisible too.  I put her in her bed but when I went to check on the sleeping beauty, she had gone MIA.  I looked everywhere.  My heart started to pound faster until I remembered they have this new obsession with climbing in the cabinets.  I swung open the doors to find this:

Fast asleep.



Look what else likes to be invisible...

It's none other than the chair that is trying to be the Louis Ghost chair but really isn't.  I'm wondering if the knock-off is almost just as good because the price is much better than the real deal.  I can just imagine a bunch of them around my dining table.  They're are supposed to be suitable for outdoors or commercial use so that must mean they are good for a family of munchkins too.  Hmmmm.