FYI

Hi friends...As I have been thinking about what this week is going to bring I have come to the conclusion that the little bloggy & I need a break as I focus on some other items of business. 

Anyways, if I were to blog it would probably be quick, meaningless & boring posts like how I just cracked an egg there was red stuff that came out with the yolk eewww (blood?) or how much I am excited for Fall & the season of tights....like the below red tights.  If you have any leads on where I may find some of that color, pls. be so kind to let me know.

So to spare everybody I will go take care of some business then come back hopefully very soon.  I will miss you and all of your sweet comments.  Have I mentioned before how much I appreciate all of the niceness given by fellow bloggers?  It's like Christmas every time I receive a new comment.  Does anybody else feel this same way? 



Loves!