Stop ignoring the daily One Kings Lane email in your inbox, as most of the good ones sell out within minutes (you know just in case I have a few dollars laying around that don't need to go to diapers, food, bills & gas) I love discount shopping. Don't worry husband I will not be buying anymore pillows anytime soon...in which you shouldn't really complain because the last few pillows I bought were basically free from the thrift store.
Note to self...
Stop ignoring the daily One Kings Lane email in your inbox, as most of the good ones sell out within minutes (you know just in case I have a few dollars laying around that don't need to go to diapers, food, bills & gas) I love discount shopping. Don't worry husband I will not be buying anymore pillows anytime soon...in which you shouldn't really complain because the last few pillows I bought were basically free from the thrift store.