Field trip & Friends

I can't think of anything better than combining a trip to one of my favorite places with some of my favorite friends.











Can you see why my excitement can be wrapped up in such a place? One of my dear friends who happened to be in the above pictures also has the most inclusive hair accessory assortments I've ever witnessed. Combined with her great taste then you can imagine all of the possibilities. When I was at her house last I busted out my camera @ photographed a sampling of her collection. I went through and asked her where all of them were purchased @ to my surprise there were a couple Forever 21's mixed into her Bendels NY, Anthropologie & Etsy stock pile.

CAN YOU SPOT A FOREVER 21 HAIR PIECE? There just might be a prize for the first person to answer correctly & it may have something to do with our little trip to the above field trip place.







P.S. - The hair accessory friend should properly be introduced as one of my strongest, smartest & best friends around. I look up to her not for her hair collection but her goodness, faith & fortitude.

Don't forget the giveaway. Look below.