AFTER:
After six long months I am excited to finally say the laundry room is almost complete. I've had fun doing a laundry room makeover because the space is small & not too overwhelming. Since I happen to spend much of my day in that room I'm feeling better about the space. It's a little cutesy but isn't a laundry room allowed to be that way. The antique man & woman plates were one of my fun thrift purchases as was the wallpaper & served as the inspiration. I did a quick little magnet board project last week but ended ripping the ribbon off to make a new design so all of the boards look like one big board. Now I have a place to put all of my fabric swatches and lists. Anyway, except for the need of base boards & cabinet hardware we'll call this one good (except Santa if you are reading pls. bring me a new washer & dryer). Did you notice the fun burlap & chalkboard tags labeling the baskets....I love them...in fact if you like them too you may want to stay tuned.....
I'm excited because on deck is a chic makeover done by a new blogging friend on a budget of $250. You won't want to miss this one.