Fridays are still my favorite.

Ye-ay it is Friday & swim lessons are over. What a feat to get through 8 weeks total between all of the kids. I am feeling so good today. What a fun memory to have of all five starting out in the very same class...make that all six of us after I was recruited to help & get in after the first class when the teachers could clearly see they were not equipped for 4.5 screamimg kids that didn't really know how to swim. I warned her but in the end I had fun being able to get in with all my little love muffins.









Sometimes when it is Friday I think about my days working @ Sundance because we the employees waited anxiously for the Friday special to be emailed out.  It was always an item that was deeply discounted as a benefit to working @ that establishment. Did you know that the big boss of that company (aka Bob or Robert Redford) got married?  I was very excited to see he married his long time girlfriend..I liked her. Anyway if I worked there today I would be pulling for the below swimsuit to be the Friday special. For now I will just dream. Although it is already 50% off on clearance.


or maybe these should all be on the the Friday special for $1.00 a piece...see still dreamimg.

{here}
{here}