Circus & craving a good book.

      


I feel I live in a circus. Yesterday I took the kids to get the above photo taken in Dad's shoes for a Fathers Day gift (so ssshhhh). Ashley (my friend & photographer) was so great to work with. You can imagine how difficult it was to get all five to hold still without one of them crying so thank goodness for the gummy bears she gave to the kids & another friend who was there from a previous photo session. I love that the picture is not perfect because it shows real life in action. Notice the little boo-boo on my girls knee. Yes that happened on our way over so it kind of set the whole mood.

I've thought about making the best of my own circus by painting circus tent stripes in the playroom like in the below pictures.


Then my mind started to associate all of the cute circus things I've seen lately.



The reason I started to follow the Ish & Chi blog was the cute nursery Viv created.  She sells that print in her Etsy store and just look @ that wallpaper she used.  Love it!



Now to only escape the circus for a moment....the beach may not seem reasonable but a really good book is.  Come to think of it I haven't read a good page turner in a while so.......

ANY GOOD BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS?  I'm serious here, I need a good book & I feel so out of it when it comes to good reads.  Thanks in advance.

PS - I've made it through the first session of swim lessons.
PSS - I love Fridays because of no planned activities.