what in the tar..nation {giveaway}

What do you get when you combine tartan with a carnation???? A tarnation accessory of course.

Well without my camera I have been at a stand still with opening up the shop. I finally borrowed one and promise to get the store up and running REALLY soon...like hopefully tomorrow soon.  

In the meantime, how do you feel about a GIVEAWAY?.....

To the winner:   You will receive the below festive handcrafted accessory made of a ruffly felt carnation, a jewel & sequins, all on a plaid band.  This piece will be equipped for usage as a belt or headband..your choice.  Also it can be in child or adult size.  

Tis the Season my friends!

P.S. - I wouldn't at all be offended if you want to spread the word about the giveaway and the new shop.  Thank you so much for all of your support.

xoxo

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Being that is is Christmas time, I was very inspired by the below photos while making an accessory.  Tartan is very festive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway I hope all had a lovely weekend and Thanksgiving.  Boy do I have so much to be grateful for.