{savor, relish, enjoy, bask}

Since my blog is kind of like my happy place that I can use as a place to organize thoughts and things that I can file away for later then I am going to sort a few things out today that are flying around in my head.

First, my kids are really good about teaching me how to slow down even if it is Sunday morning and we are trying to make 8:30 AM church. I decided as long as I am trying my absolute best just to even get there that I am going to be fine with that. No more Sunday knot in my stomach. When I walked out and saw them playing on the 2 green chairs while waiting to load into the car my heart melted. 

  

Secondly, thank you Dad for the delivery of my lovely greenie chairs and thank you to Whitney for taking such great care of them.  It has felt like Christmas early this year with a new couch and chairs.  Did I mention I only paid $28 a piece for the green chairs...we won't mention the price on the sectional though.  Hopefully the sectional will pay back itself with all of the family time spent a snuggling on it.  I love that the chairs go with the artichoke picture.  I love green accents...color of nature.

  

  

  
Don't forget about the colors in the below bedroom to incorporate into the family room.


I've been thinking now that I need to finish dressing up the new seating arrangements which happens to be right up my alley since I love fabrics & pillows (again pls. do not ask husband about our abundance of fabric & pillows...you'll never know when you may need that pillow that was a really great deal) . I already have some fabric that has been hanging out in my closet for a couple a years.  I should probably just use that but between the internet & Home Goods I can't stop thinking about these other options:

{my fabric}

{fabric via LS Fabric}




{1st 5 pillows via here}


Lastly, simplicity & gratitude is where it's at. I love Thanksgiving time. I almost have the Thanksgiving fireplace mantle done & that is making me so happy but still need to make a photo garland.




NOTE TO SELF:  In case I get all grouchy and forget to slow down and feel all of the due gratitude then pls. refer to this season's "buzz words" which happen to be savor, relish, enjoy & bask in the moment.  I love this time of year.