gratitude & abundance



The other day I felt like as was going to be on the verge of a mood.  My camera WILL NOT work in the sunlight.  Nope not on manual, not on TV, not AV and certainly not automatic. Playing in Nana & Bacca's backyard brought some beautiful lighting & the boys were so happy swinging, picking the metal cricket out of Bacca's garden (shhh) & playing catch but my darn camera would not operate properly.  I was pretty sure it was because the boys (or girls..either which grouping of children) dumped water on top of the camera the other day.  I went inside to see if the camera worked indoors.   





Hmmm, still a little blurry but much better.  The first place I went to snap a picture was Nana's dining room.  A room in the house that really only gets used a handful of times a year.  One being none other than that great day of thanks that is really just around the corner.  For some reason I had a little extra gratitude in my heart right then & there just thinking about celebrating Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving should actually be a daily occurrence in my opinion  You see, I have been given so much, an abundance in fact.  It's amazing how in an instance replacing gratitude for any negative thought can lift ones spirits or diminish thoughts that even are on the verge of going down negative lane.  After that I followed those cute little chipmunks around the house.  I am amazed & grateful @ the chance to be their mother.  Perfectly healthy normal boys who teach me so much,which I am grateful for (even if they break & ruin things).  Is it normal for little boys to live trucks up on a wall;-)



Of course it wouldn't be normal if I thought more about the food served on Thanksgiving as opposed to decorating the table.  I can't help it.















{1st image unknown, 2nd image Eddie Ross, 3rd Image unknown, 4th & 5th image Martha Stewart, 6th image studiohousedesign. 7th image,}

Speaking of giving thanks....thank you so much for anybody who has sent a nice email or left a nice comment.