So my little girl loves to tie everything in knots. Last night as I sat in my chair she came over & gave me some love as she caressed my face and told me I was the prettiest mom (they learn early). When I got up I heard a big rrrriiipp as I couldn't move away from my chair very easily because a tie from my dress was connected to the chair. "It's those darn knots she ties" I thought. I really did not have any recollection of her tying me up to the chair. I was a little perturbed but then the below image came into my mind.
It's all made from knots. Now if only I could guide all of her knot tying energy to help her to make something beautiful. Hmmm just maybe I will. Isn't life just like a bunch of knots anyway and if we can learn to make something beautiful from all of them then we'll be just fine, right? So today I am celebrating all of the knots life gives me.
If you know anybody who has a knot tying problem or just merely wants to learn how to make a beautiful flower...like, say to embellish things for Christmas stuff, then may I suggest going here.