The inspiration of a trophy ribbon winner!

I have been finding so much inspiration in trophy ribbons.  They've got my mind going for some future projects.  Well today I met up with one of my biggest inspirations and wished I had made her a special trophy ribbon all for herself.  She really deserves one.


{via flikr}



{via flikr)


{via flikr}







{Anthropologie via sopickincute}

{Stella McCartney}


Here she is.  This is a friend who moved to Austin, TX had a couple of kids then found out she was having quintuplets.  Then she came to AZ to have them here @ the same time I was having the triplets.  She holds the record for the heaviest quintuplet.  There were so many times that I kept on a truckin because I would think of her.  Well today we got our kids together for the first time.  Imagine eight 2 year olds running around.  Good times!  We even took them out to have lunch.  Yes we had help.  More pics & documentation on the family blog.  I'll get to sending the invites out here hopefully soon.