A Fun Giveaway!!

PRIZE #1


PRIZE #2




Did you know I started a private blog? Probably not because I don't even think my Momma knows as I haven't invited anybody yet. Anyway I did & the objective is to document more of the nitty gritty of family life with my multiple multiples. Perhaps it would be stuff only a Momma would find interesting anyway:-) Which leaves me to wonder what to do with Full House. I think we'll just take it day by day but for now it seems to be working & I am really enjoying all of the contacts & friends I have made. I am constantly amazed how many wonderful & talented woman there are out there. So much to be inspired by. Also I think my blog has helped me to focus on really happy things. What a great outlet it has been indeed, so much so that my TV has been very very lonely. Plus I can't ignore how happy all of the nice comments that have been left make me feel. Thank you so much for every single one of them.

In return I am SOOO excited to present a fabulous giveaway from my blogging friend Grace, so come join the fun, would you? She has unofficially been named the queen of burlap. As I have gotten to know her I have been impressed by her skills. Remember the burlap chalkboard tags from my laundry room...she made those. Anyway here's a chance to win some of Grace's fun talent....

Just leave a comment and if you would like to double your chances blog about the giveaway and then leave another comment saying that you did so. Also if you have a preference on which prize you'd like than include that in your comment. I will draw the 2 winners on Thursday night & announce them on Friday. To see more of Grace's fun stuff visit her shop, Coastline here.

Hoping everybody has a great week!