You don't know what they are you say....
It's my latest & greatest paper craft project. Ever made makeshift ear plugs out of toilet paper? Well they have come in handy the last couple of nights when a certain little someone feels the need to ONLY have Momma from 1am to 4am. The first couple of nights I sorta felt sorry for the little guy until on the 3rd night I figured out there was nothing wrong with this little tike and he was merely in a habit of playin' his Momma. Well I am tired & maybe I should invest in a real pair of earplugs but for now the above have seemed to get me through.
I love the above photo. It's been around the blog -o- sphere but there was a great tutorial that went along with it found here.

The above picture is from the Mr. Man party. A few people asked where I got the lanterns so I thought I would share.....The Dollar Tree. They were all white to begin with but I found that spray paint worked great on paper.









