When the man is away, the girls come out to play.

This photo can represent 2 different scenarios...EITHER........


a) My husband may as well be doing this to me.  You know pushing me over the edge.  Arrest me now because I think I've gone over the legal limit of insanity.

OR

b) My husband is the force behind what makes us move ahead & is missed terribly while he is gone.

c) all of the above.

We've made it through the weekend.

HIGHLIGHTS:

CHICK FOOD
Didn't worry about what husband thought about what food was being served. Pls. observe the tofu/quinoa wrap loaded with stir fried broccoli & yellow squash all wrapped up with fresh spinach, tomatoes & avocado. YUM!




GIRLS MOVIE NIGHT
A few old school movies for all of the big girls in the house. Does anybody remember The Last Unicorn? I kind of felt old because I did. Movies sure have come a long way.




SLEEP OVER IN MY BED
Lot's of kids to fill the empty space in my bed.
2 four year olds= 1 full size dad




MORE TIME FOR GIRL STUFF
The girls love their painted nails. I love fast dry polish.


    

Oh and let's not forget the 10 loads of laundry this weekend that has positioned me well to do a few more loads of really stinky man clothes. We missed the big head honcho.

Thank goodness for parents to help relieve some of my insaneness problems.