{A portable snowball fight} Happy weekend!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At dusk my Dad pulled up with a trailer full of snow that he had hauled down from the mountains. He called me only a mere hour before he came by so it turned out to be such a spontaneous and fun treat for the children. In fact it attracted the attention of neighbors who couldn't help but come on over and join in the fun. Yes my kids are barefoot playing with snow in our 60 degree weather and loving every minute of it. When they came to the door they were all dirty, cold and wet so they were immediately stripped and put into the warm tub. That was when I was glad that this would be the only snow we'd see in our neighborhood all winter long.
Hooray for fun people like my Dad.

Hooray for the weekend.

Hope it is a fun one for all of you.