Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow three posts today...I am in major catch up mode in life lately. With the pending Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday, I want to make sure I am on top of things early so that I can enjoy the next month and a half (I think I say that every year).

One of the non holiday things on my list as of late is to find a reasonably priced flat weave rug with character and at a great price point..ANd those who know about good rugs knows that can be a tricky feat. If you have any good ideas on where tho resource such a rug please share. There is one that I have my eye on at a consignment shop but the price has to come down a little. Anyway the above rug in the cool Milan palazzo belongs to the designers behind Dimore Studio.

{above photos by Emanuele Zamponi for Yatzer}