"I wish" {an English countryside dream}

Photobucket
Photobucket

My sister sends out a family newsletter every week. This last week she asked each of us to finish the statement, "I wish". Other than wishing I were in Oregon holding my new niece the first thing I thought about was, "I wish I were on a getaway with just my husband". Of course at the moment I already had a few ideas and one consisted of packing the above and going to the English countryside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The above is Lime Wood, a boutique country house hotel in England. It is set in the heart of New Forest National Park, just an hour and half drive from London. I would actually welcome the chance of precipitation that is so common in those parts.

{all hotel images from Lime Wood}

{top images: cashmere scarf 1, suitcase 2, rain boot 3, travel journal 4, umbrella 5}