Gauthier-Stacy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the angle that New England Home approached in their "Two of a Kind" article on design duo Jim Gauthier and Susan Stacy. The partnership between Gauthier-Stacy formed in 1996 and happens to be a high-end design firm based out of Boston. What I love about the article is that it shows that obviously they can work well together but still have very different preferences and style as observed in both of their own homes. There are things that I love both of these spaces. How about the bold black and white chairs with splashes of orange in Gauthier's home and that custom whimsical light fixture over the dining table in Stacy's home is killing me.

Anyway to read the article go here and to see more of their work go here.

P.S. - I first found the link to New England Homes over here. ...one of my favorite home decor & design blogs. In fact go here to see another fabulous spread that Julie posted from New England Home Magazine.