Alice Lane

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jessica L. Bennett & co., are you even kidding me with this space..it is really pretty.

I bet the Brady's are very happy with the job that the folks over @ Alice Lane just completed. Every time I am in Utah I try really hard to pay a visit to my friend Jessica and her beautiful shop Alice Lane...it really is one of my favorites. I always ask her what she is loving at the moment and then she takes me around and with such passion points out a few of the items in shop that she loves. It is so fun to see a person with so much enthusiasm about what they are doing and it certainly comes through on her work. Anyway to see more of the project she just completed go here.

Photobucket

Also I asked my husband for one of the really beautiful and soft vintage saris made into blankets that Alice Lane has in stock but it didn't really work out for Christmas....so Jessica I'm hoping the big W.B. will call you for another event that is about to happen.

{photography by the talented Nicole Hill-Gerulat}