eclecticism at it's best & charcoal paint

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The above space appeared last year from an issue of Austin Monthly Home. The charming home sits in Austin's Hyde Park neighborhood & was designed by Kimberly Renner. What I really love about the space is that the charcoal color paint on the walls and ceilings provide the palette to make the white settees, trim and artwork really pop. I wanted to see more of Kimberly's work but can't seem to find a portfoilio so for now I will have to view one of her latest projects in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living which included some really fabulous elements to make up a lovely space. I really liked what she created and according to the lastest issue of Martha Stewart Living her home will be featured on marthastewart.com as a home tour (it is not currently up). The below is a sneak peak. All I have to say is that I want to see more of Kimberly's work.


Photobucket


Photobucket


{images via here & here}